- I am married to an incredible man. Andrew and I dated for four months before getting engaged, and then got married four month after that. I can't imagine a more perfect story (we all have one, ya know!) for us. We both grew up in the same town, and went to rival high schools. We didn't end up meeting until years after high school through a mutual friend. I didn't think he was interested...turns out, he was just so captivated by me he couldn't speak. (Ok, so the captivated part is a little far-fetched, but it sounds good, right?)
- We have three quirky dogs. Recently, we've discovered that Dunkin likes to read (shreds any and all paper), and Daisy needs glasses (managed to pop out one of my lenses and eat through the frame). Toots is more like a cat, who is almost always having a bad hair day.
- Andrew and I are both from Florida, however, in May 2012, made the move to Georgia for Andrew's job. We love Georgia and hope to be able to raise our family here!
- We don't have any kids yet!
- I have my Master of Education in Teaching and Learning, and am hoping to get my reading endorsement, and specialist degree soon!
- Obviously, I am a teacher by day, but am a want-to-be Martha Stewart/Paula Deen by night. I love all things office supplies and organization, and can't walk past a dollar section without taking a good look.
- After moving to Georgia, I did a brief stint as an HR manager for a national retailer, and hated every second of it, and jumped right back in to teaching as soon as I found an opening!
- I'm obsessed with chevron designs, scarves, adorable flats, Apple products, EOS lip balm, nail polish, music, and taking pictures of my dogs.
P.S. I'm sarcastic. Don't take me too seriously, because I sure don't!